Who can see your viewing activity?
If you don’t know the indigenous land where you reside on, you can look it up here:Interactive Map Reveals Which Indigenous Lands You’re Living On - https://mymodernmet.com/interactive-map-indigenous-lands/ - Native Land - https://native-land.ca/
Linda Bock from Sammamish, former Coast Salish, Stillaguamish, and Duwamish lands
Jeremy and Nancy Street
Nancy and Jeremy Street from the fire zone - Cheney
Robert Brown, Fircrest near Tacoma
Nancy from Mount Vernon,
Stillaguamish, Sauk Suittle, Skagit
Oh, I am on Puyallup Tribal land.
the Arizona "fraudit."
They are feeding those who feed them back. We need to stop them somehow.
Critical Race Theory is not even taught. The Republicans want to own history so they don’t look bad and so “Make America Great Again” has a chance to make sense.
Hey, we have the squad. They have innovative ideas.
We need to include People of Color to have even more innovative ideas.
Electoral College is a reason why US not a true democracy. It's not one person one vote in electing our President.
• Contact your King County Councilmember to support Ranked Choice Voting for the Nov. 2021 ballot: https://secure.everyaction.com/wekTMOyBRke6KZLoCoAndw2• Deadline for Democracy - WA State Virtual Rally on July 10th @ 12 pm PT:o Event page: https://act.indivisible.org/event/deadline-for-democracy/163338o Zoom registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PGyI-mUhTnWXIOGhwu4Cow
Carol Sullivan, Bothell - same tribal lands as Cindy
Any rally in Bothell area similar to what will happen in Olympia - also in Skagit County (this evening - right now!) I’m new to Bothell, and haven’t connected with Indivisible /League events in this area.
It was useful against Trump’s abusive policies. However, given that Republican Senators now represent approximately 35% of the U.S, population, while Democratic senators representative the remaining 65%, this really makes the filibuster a minority rule tool.
• DONATE to Fix Democracy First - https://www.fixdemocracyfirst.org/donate
Catherine, VERY true!
Thank you again for another great presentation!
Thanks again Cindy for another great Democracy Happy Hour.
don't see any way to get in a room