Who can see your viewing activity?
Why are you running for Columbia Council? Why now?
2. Regarding potential conflict of interest what do you see as your role as a CA Board member, to advocate for Hickory Ridge OR to protect the financial wellbeing of the Association? How would you resolve these conflicts?
3.What specific talents, expertise, experience and perspective would you bring to the CA Board?
4.Regarding your relation with the Village Boar,d what issues or opportunities would be the most important ones that you want to see the Village Board address?
5. What are your views and priorities for local development overall and what role do you see CA playing in these issues?
6. As a CA Board member how would you encourage resident participation in CA meetings and governance?
1. Why are you running for the Village Board? Why now?
2. What is your perspective on the role of the Village Board?
3. What specific talents, expertise and perspective would you bring to the Village Board if elected to accomplish that role?
4. Other than the Village Center redevelopment, what are the biggest issues or challenges facing the village right now? What should the Village Board do to address them?
5. What is the role of the Village Board; to advocate for individual residents OR to advocate for the greater good of the entire community? How do you decide which comes first when the responses might lead to different outcomes?
6. What will you do as a Village Board member to encourage participation in Hickory Ridge committees and events?