Join this webinar, co-organized by BIM Track and Cintoo, to learn how to make your laser scans fully part of your BIM coordination, and how an integrated workflow for issue detection and tracking can make a big difference for your construction projects.
- BIM Track is the leading platform for BIM coordination and issue tracking.
- Cintoo Cloud is the platform of choice for managing your terrestrial laser scans in the cloud and for detecting issues when comparing your as-builts from your scans to the your BIM model.
Both teams have been working hard to develop a cloud-connected workflow between the two platforms. Come and see how it works and learn about the benefits that you can get from this interoperability.
- Find out how you can make your terrestrial laser scans web and BIM compatible using Cintoo Cloud’s unique point cloud-to-mesh technology.
- Learn how to use Cintoo Cloud’s Scan & BIM comparison tools to visually detect and document issues between the as-built and the BIM model.
- Learn about BIM Track issue tracking and model coordination workflows.
- Learn about BIM Track and Cintoo Cloud interoperability for your QA/QC workflows.
Please note that your registration information will be shared between Cintoo and BIM Track.