THU NOV 19 at 7 pm Eastern
You are invited to join the webinar:
"Building Back Best: The National Infrastructure Bank and a U.S. Industrial Recovery"
Please join a distinguished panel of Elected officials, Labor leaders, and Economic experts who will outline an aggressive program to build our nation's infrastructure and restart our industrial economy.
As spelled out in HR 6422, "The National Infrastructure Bank Act of 2020," this event will demonstrate how to create 25 million high paying jobs and pay for it, with no new federal money!
The $4 trillion National Infrastructure Bank will help fix our crumbling roads, bridges, and schools, build new broadband and high-speed railroads, and construct the factories in the United States to supply the projects.
* Sen. Louis DiPalma, Rhode Island
* Rep. Lisa Sobecki, Ohio
* Rep. Joe Ciresi, Pennsylvania
* Asm. Robert Karabinchak, New Jersey
* Jason Parker, President, Virginia State Building and Construction Trades Council
* Vance Ayres, Director, Government Affairs, Elevator Constructors (IUEC)
* Erika White, President CWA Local 4319; Vice-President NW Ohio AFL-CIO
* Dr. Alexander Metcalf, High-Speed Rail Economics Expert; TEMS, Inc., President
* Alphecca Muttardy, Macroeconomist; Economic Policy Director, Coalition for a National Infrastructure Bank
* Andy Kunz, President, US High Speed Rail Association
* Kate Schroder, Democratic Candidate for Congress, OH District One
* Dr. Robert Cesario, Missouri, Phelps Co. Dem Committee
* Anita Prizio, County Councilwoman, Allegheny, Pennsylvania
* Bob Lynn, OH, Secretary, Toledo Jobs with Justice; UA Local 50 (retd)
* Moderator: Jack Hanna, Former Treasurer and Interim Chair, Pennsylvania Democratic Party