Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud and E-Business Suite have great multi-currency features, but these are dependent upon your ability to populate up-to-date and authentic FX rates in the application.
We'll start with a summary of the multi-currency functionality available, then cover where you should source your rates; are market rates sufficient or do you need official central bank rates to meet statutory requirements in certain jurisdictions?
Finally, we'll look at the options to get rates into the application, manual or automated. FXLoader covers all the functionality you will ever need for automating this process, and can be configured and working in a single 30-minute call. We will demo the core features and explain the reasons you do or don't need certain features.
- Become familiar with the multi-currency features of Oracle ERP Cloud and E-Business Suite
- Understand where most companies source their rates and the pros and cons of different options
- Learn when you need central bank rates for statutory purposes
- Understand the options for populating rates
- An overview of how FXLoader can be set up and the advantages of such a pre0built, fully automated approach