ATLAS allows relying on automated UAV data analysis from seed to harvest. Join the webinar and learn how without any GIS or data science knowledge to employ AI and turn your aerial images into precision farming insights.
1. What is ATLAS and how it applies AI algorithms to automate data analysis tasks.
2. Why users don't need GIS and data science knowledge to make use of AI?
3. Success story #1 about the time saved on the localization of weed patches within large areas of beetroot
4. Success story #2 about processing airborne multispectral imaging for crop health analysis
5. Success story #3 about precise tree counting
The webinar will be recorded - please register to get the link to the video recording!
8 AM Los Angeles, CA, USA (PST = GMT-7)
09:00 Mexico City, Mexico (CST = GMT-6)
11:00 Toronto, Canada (EST = GMT-4)
11 AM New York, NY, USA (EST = GMT-5)
17:00 Berlin, Germany (CET = GMT+2)
18:00 Riga, Latvia (EET = GMT+3)
19:00 Dubai, UAE (GMT+4)
23:00 Beijing, China (CST = GMT+8)