Our temperament (that’s how we are in the world, emotionally) is vitally important in our relationships, our work and how we feel about ourselves. Psychologists will tell us that about 40% of the people we meet are sufficiently different from us that we won't either understand or like them. And of course, it applies the other way round - i.e. 40% of the people meeting you won't like or understand you!
- Do you find some people more difficult to work with or influence than others?
- Is the reaction of some people to situations less predictable for you?
- Do you find yourself getting frustrated by others behaviour?
- Or are some of your traits frustrating to some?
Join Walter Blackburn as he uses the Empathy Styles model to explain why we don’t get on with some people, and what we could do about that; why our temperament is a key element in our job success; and why an understanding of our own temperament is so helpful in our self-development and personal progress.
Learn how to:
- Gain deeper insights into your own temperament and default behaviours.
- Demystify the difference between people.
- Read most people with ease.
- Understand the simple adjustments you make to get on with the vast majority of people .
More About Walter:
Walter is a well-respected authority in training and coaching after a 40-year career in the industry, he is also the UK’s leading expert in the Empathy Styles model. He works with people at all levels helping them to gain greater skills, self-belief, motivation, and direction. His understanding of emotional intelligence in relationship building, influencing skills and leadership have won him clients and respect across the world. he’s taught thousands of people how to use the Empathy Styles model to help them sell more, manage and lead more effectively, or simply, to make the best of themselves and their relationships.