Poorly written support articles take longer to read, frustrate your agents and customers, and increase operational costs.
Join CX writing guru Leslie O'Flahavan (E-WRITE) and KM expert Nicola McDonald to learn how to build an effective knowledge management ecosystem that will enable you to fine tune your support information, improve service quality, and lower support costs.
• How to manage knowledge so all users benefit
• The real dollar cost of bad KM articles
• 5 common mistakes KM writers make
• How to write clear, useful KM articles
• Why high-quality content is easier to maintain
As a bonus, you'll get a FREE copy of Leslie's latest eBook on Knowledge Management Writing Best Practices.