Welcome to the Sopact and Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Summer Data webinar series.
Why is having data so crucial to social enterprises?
1) Data helps you learn more about your stakeholders.
2) It improves resource allocation and program decision-making.
3) You may need it for reporting and forecasting.
4) Understand what is essential to your customers on a deeper level.
5) It helps serve your customers better, increasing revenue and delivering better experiences.
The webinars will take a step-by-step approach to learn how to map the data to already prioritized outcomes, collect or connect data sources, and get insight that is material to the enterprises.
The participants will have three hands-on sessions.
1) Session one: Mapping data sources and data collection tools based on stakeholder analysis. Jul 12, 2022
In this session, we will learn to identify and map the data sources to the outcome indicators. We will cover,
How to identify your sources of data?
How to map the existing data to the key metrics?
Identify what data you are not capturing.
2) Session two: Survey creation / Data collection
This session is about filling the gaps identified in session one. For example, organizations often lack outcome data. In that case, you most likely have to design stakeholder surveys.
We will share our knowledge about framing the questions that align with the Five Dimensions of Impact.
Go over different methodologies to collect stakeholder data.
3) Data management
This session will discuss building a well-designed dashboard to give life to otherwise complex and heavy quantitative data.
Tell the compelling story behind the results.
We will also bring real examples of live dashboards and reports to learn how to frame the story according to your audience.
Sign up for all three webinars to get the best out of the data webinar series. In addition, please have an Impact Strategy and outcomes identified. Thank you.