Kids & Company is hosting its first-ever Virtual Open House on Saturday, April 10th at 12 pm ET!
We know it’s challenging during this pandemic for parents to do their research and meet with potential child care and early learning providers, so we are taking things virtual for an opportunity to peek inside a Kids & Company centre and hear from staff and Educators.
Join us for a virtual tour and hear from our panelists on:
1. Health & Safety: we will explain our enhanced Covid-19 health and safety protocols.
2. Our classrooms: learn about our environments, emergent curriculum and early learning programs.
3. The Kidco Kitchen: our nutrition expert will walk you through our nutritious, made-from-scratch meals and menu planning.
4. Our amazing Educators: an HR representative will speak on our hiring practices, training, and the qualifications of our Educators.
5. Kidco Family: hear about our community directly from one of Kids & Company’s parents.
6. Q&A: we will leave time to answer your questions live!
Attendees who sign up for full or part-time care by April 30, 2021, will receive their first month of care for free. This offer is for new registrants only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. A deposit and registration fee must be paid. Use limited to one free month per child per family and is non-transferable. Proper notice of cancellation will apply.
Not ready to start? No problem!
You can sign up now and start child care any time from now until April 30, 2022.
This complimentary session is virtual and provided via the Zoom platform by Kids & Company. Participants must be registered to receive attendance details. See you there!