Remarkable changes are occurring across the spectrum of orthopedic care, including an acceleration of the movement of procedures from traditional inpatient settings to ambulatory settings. Forward-thinking orthopedic companies will invest strategic and tactical resources to understand, predict and capitalize on these changes.
This keynote brings together the device company, surgeon and healthcare intelligence perspectives to share when and where the shift will occur, surgeon needs in the outpatient setting and insight into how device companies are responding.
• Patrick Vega, Consulting Director, Vizient Advisory Solutions
• Dr. Robert Bray, Spine Surgeon and Founding Director and CEO of DISC Sports & Spine Center
• Laura Rector, Vice President of Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Smith+Nephew
• Ryota Terada, Director, Orthopedics and Payment & Policy, Sg2 Health Care Intelligence
• Kate Zentner, Director, Neuroscience Intelligence, Sg2 Health Care Intelligence