Do you want to watch promising Tech startups from around the world pitch expert judges and vie for $20K? Are you interested to see what Launch VC's companies are building? Join us from anywhere in the world for our first Launch.VC's pitch competition!
On November 17, 2021, at 3 PM PT, six hand-selected companies exclusive to Launch's programs will virtually present a 90-second pitch in front of Launch.VC's community of 1,000+ founders, investors, and industry experts. After this first round and a Q&A session with our judges and audience, 3 finalists will be selected to present their 3-minute investor pitch for a chance to win up to $10K in cash.
- Don't miss a chance to see the future of BC Tech sector take the stage and get to know what companies from Launch's programs are building.
- Apply what you've learned from this competition to improve the way you present your startup to the world.
1st place overall: 10K in cash
2nd place overall: 5K in cash
3rd place overall: 2.5K in cash
+ 2.5K worth of in-kind prizes
3:00-3:15 pm Introductions & Welcome
3:15-3:35 pm Round 1: All Companies Pitch [90 seconds/company]
3:35-3:50 pm Judging & Intermission
3:50-4:15 pm Round 2: Finalists Pitch [3 minutes/company]
4:15-4:30 pm Awards & Prizes
Who is pitching?
- David Cruz, Dhamova, Pineapple Build
- Bill Lau, Holimood International Yachting Limited
- Raphael Titsworth-Morin, Chewy
- Hamayal Choudhry & Evan Neff, smartARM Robotics
- Syed Ahmed, Ontraccr Technologies Inc
- Leigh Sembaluk, Preception