A FUTURE OF FINANCE WEBINAR WITH PAYMENTS INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND LEADERS
1. Payments still create significant costs in capital held for liquidity purposes. In what ways can the cost be reduced?
2. Cross-border payments are still not instant in most cases. How can a genuinely global instant payments network of networks be built?
3. The value of mobile telephone networks in connecting everybody to everybody is rich in further potential value for payments. How can it be realised?
4. What do payments market infrastructures and payment markets participants need to do to be ready for the Internet of Things?
5. What is the optimal method of achieving universal adoption of Digital Identities by consumers and companies?
6. In payments, are blockchain technologies and APIs rivals, complementary or entirely separate technologies?