What is data? What does data mean to your business? There is an abundance of data available to fashion retailers but few maximise its value. Those that do will thrive.
Data is golden. Collect the right data, in the right structure and you'll have the power to service customers better and create real efficiencies in your business.
Glynn Davis, Founder of RetailInsider.com will be joined by 3 pioneering businesses that are using data with profound effect:
- Ben Chesser, Founder and CEO, Coniq
- Simon Leesley, Managing Director, Stitch Fix
- Sarah McVittie, Co-Founder, Dressipi
They'll be discussing why data is one of the most important assets available to retailers and showcasing how it can be used to address the key challenges of today and the future.
You will learn:
- How to think about and structure data in the context of your business
- How to deploy data correctly to achieve business outcomes
- Real world examples of how data can drive better customer experiences and greater efficiencies in your business