While conventional wisdom says pause hiring and conserve cash, you know that innovating on your product right now will help keep your existing customers happy, which will, in turn, increase word-of-mouth (and keep the lights on!).
But how do you do that without breaking the bank?
Some of the highest-performing companies that are ahead of the curve are finding the solution with talented remote dev teams.
Join us on June 4th to get the playbook for building remote dev teams and scaling fast on a budget.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Find the best developers in the world
- Hire fast, without compromising
- Setup the right entity structure for remote hires
- Find Grants and Tax Credits for hiring developers
- Structure remote contracts and salaries/ pay
- Onboard remote employee - the first 30 days
- Build a remote team culture
- Set up the right metrics, tools, and best practices
- Pitfalls to look out for
- Measure productivity and make adjustments