Please select a date to attend below. This regular webinar has monthly sessions.
Are you a new church editor on A Church Near You? Or have you been using some of the free features, but want to learn how to use more to create a welcoming site to visitors?
Come along to a live demonstration to gain confidence editing your site so that you can:
- Make easy updates for your site's home page
- Invite visitors to your online and onsite services and events
- Add and format new pages, including videos
- Use your site as your main church website
- Connect your site to your online giving provider
- Access free downloadable resources for your services, social media and websites.
Got a question? Ask us during the webinar.
WHAT IS A CHURCH NEAR YOU?
A Church Near You is the Church of England’s church finding website, helping the public find their local worshipping community. Each of the Church of England's 16’500 churches has a free site within ACNY to be customised and personalised for its community.
In 2021, A Church Near You received more than 70 million page views, as people were searching for their local church service or event. Welcome new people into your community by becoming an editor today.
Webinar follow up will include the presentation slides, useful links and a recording of the session sent by email to all attendees.
Register for the webinar to receive a recording after the date.