On April 8th, Unbabel's CEO, Vasco Pedro joins us to share the key strategies and tactics he used to build a multi-billion dollar company outside Silicon Valley.
Since 2013, Unbabel has raised a total of $91 million in funding and was named the third most innovative enterprise company in 2020 by Fast Company.
In this session, Vasco will discuss:
- Taking an idea to product-market fit and beyond
- Fundraising. From YCombinator to multiple rounds
- Scaling from just the founding team to 100s at breakneck speed without breaking the culture. How to find the right people at the right time
- Building a repeatable, scalable growth engine. What did sales, growth, and marketing look like in the early stages and how has that evolved through to today
- Go-to strategies to support rapid growth and the lessons learned through periods of massive shift and uncertainty
- Going global. When's the right time and what's the most effective way to do it
- How AI can help you scale, grow, and adapt for better customer service
- Tops tools, KPIs and metrics