Conflict is an inevitable part of the workplace. But it doesn’t have to end badly. Conflict arises when individuals have different interests, opinions and thought processes and are not willing to compromise with each other. Conflicts and disagreements can lead to negativity and tension and can leave people feeling drained. Learning how to manage conflict more effectively can yield great benefits.
- Do you have difficulty dealing with conflict and managing emotions?
- Do you struggle to find constructive communications techniques to resolve problems?
- Is finding compromise for creative win-win solutions more difficult than you’d like?
This webinar will show you the importance and benefits of addressing workplace conflict and identify key strategies to managing conflict effectively for individuals, teams, and organisations.
By the end of this FREE webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognise the value of managing conflict effectively
- Learn how to deal with emotions associated with conflict
- Develop strategies to enable you to understand what is happening in conflict settings
- Identify key constructive behaviours that make a positive difference in conflicts
- Create norms to address conflicts in teams and organisations
More About Craig:
Craig is a Board Member at the Institute for Workplace Dynamics - Europe.
He is a trainer, coach, and author of ‘Becoming a Conflict Competent Leader’. As a popular key note speaker he focuses on the field of workplace collaboration, conflict management, and resilience for teams and individuals. His training programme ‘Improving Your Conflict Competence’ is a featured LinkedIn learning programme. He strives to help organisations and individuals improve their ability to solve problems, manage differences, and sustain high level performance.