The combination of a fast-evolving regulatory landscape, emerging business trends and relentless technological innovation is changing the way financial data is collected, managed and interpreted. These trends are changing accountings’ role, bringing about an increased need to be a strategic business advisor. Accountants are being asked to pair their financial expertise with data analytics skills, along with soft skills such as leadership. How can you and your finance team best prepare for these new demands? Join Insightful Accountant and NetSuite to gain an understanding of 9 key developments impacting the accounting field and how your team can transition into a more strategic role.
The webinar will also help prepare participants for evolving trends such as remote closes, continuous accounting and deeper financial modeling and forecasting. You will also learn how to leverage technologies impacting the future of accounting, like AI, data analytics and cybersecurity.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
· Demonstrate preparation for changes to tax policy and potential regulations around ESG.
· Define best practices for ‘closing the books’
· Identify best practices for collaborating within/across teams in a remote environment.
· Create accurate and informative financial forecasts and models.
· Compile financial statements and other key reports through continuous accounting.
· Identify technologies and skills necessary to maximize the efficiency and value of finance professionals.
Subject Area: Business Management & Organization
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Internet webinar
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: Finance and accounting professionals at all levels who want to learn more about the key factors shaping the future of their profession.
Webinar length: 1 hour
CPE Credits: 1 hour CPE
Refund Policy: Non-refundable