In this webinar for patients and caregivers, Dr. Laurie Glimcher, president and CEO of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and CRI ImmunoAdvocate Sunshine Pegues share important information about immunotherapy’s past, the current state of this medicine, and its potential future. They discuss issues covering the science of immunotherapy as well as the immunotherapy patient experience, including:
* Who can be treated with immunotherapy?
* What factors affect cancer development and immunotherapy responses?
* Where patients can find immunotherapy clinical trials?
* How are vaccines used against cancer?
* And live questions from the audience!
The Cancer Immunotherapy and You™ webinar series is produced by the Cancer Research Institute and is hosted by our assistant director of scientific content, Arthur N. Brodsky, Ph.D. The 2022 series is made possible with generous support from Bristol Myers Squibb with additional support from Alkermes, BioCanRx, and Lilly Oncology.