As a celebration of the ICSD’s 10th anniversary, the Masters in Development Practice (MDP) Program is organizing three sessions before and after ICSD where sustainable development professionals will discuss their current field of employment and its future, as well as what knowledge, skills, and personal attributes are crucial in the workforce of the 21st century. The goal of the speaker series is to enhance the impact and value of ICSD to students by expanding content on job readiness in the age of the sustainable development goals.
Speakers are asked to:
- Discuss their current job or company in relation to the sustainable development goals.
- Discuss the incentivization of sustainable development innovations in their sector.
- Share experiences in multi-disciplinary and multi-sectoral problem-solving.
- Examine what skills and knowledge is needed for early-career professionals to excel in their field well into the 21st century.
- Project changing needs in their sector.