The connection between Gender Equality and ESG may seem obvious with Gender Equality neatly fitting into the ‘S’ of ESG. A study commissioned by iSAW found that the impact of Gender Equality is far more profound, affecting not only the ‘S’ but the ‘E’ and ‘G’ as well. In fact, our ability to make progress in ESG is inextricably linked to our progress in achieving Gender Equality. In this webinar, we will discuss the broader implications of Gender Equality on ESG and achieving better business outcomes, and dive deeper into the link between Gender Equality and the ‘G’.
In this webinar, we'll explore:
- The importance of gender equality to advancing ESG
- How does gender equality impact the E, S, and G
- Gender equality and implications for governance and the evolving role of a director
- The business imperative for gender equality and how that has evolved, including implications stemming from The Great Resignation
- ESG reporting considerations related to gender equality