Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations: Principles and Practice will be presented by Professor Tony Penington, chaired by Dr Russell Corlett.
Participants will learn about:
- Classification and diagnosis of hemangiomas and vascular malformations
- When to use propranolol to treat hemangiomas
- Treatment of low-flow vascular malformations
- Treatment of high-flow vascular malformations
The webinar is targeted at surgeons and health professionals and aims to:
- Improve understanding the difference between a vascular tumour and a vascular malformation
- Improve understanding of the role of propranolol in the treatment of infantile hemangiomas
- Improve understanding of the principles of management of vascular malformations
- Review basic techniques of surgery for vascular malformations.
By registering for this webinar, you will be registered to access the Praxhub education platform and provided login details, where you can view all of Interplast’s online education for free. If you don’t wish to be registered for the Praxhub platform, please email us (email@example.com)