Creative people solve problems. Increasingly, they are going beyond the studio, the theater and the concert hall to harness the power of business to scale and sustain their ideas. Please join creative economy advocates, impact investors and entrepreneurs for a timely discussion on Impact Investing in the Creative Economy. We will explore and be inspired by new ways to think and activate as impact investors and philanthropists.
This webinar is for impact investors and philanthropists who believe in the power of creativity to drive significant social impact by:
• Funding women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs of color
• Creating on-ramps to economic opportunity in low-income communities
• Growing 21st century quality jobs for middle-skill workers
• Connecting ethical, sustainable supply chains with educated consumers
• Bringing diverse, culturally-authentic stories to the small and big screen
• Laura Callanan: Founding Partner, Upstart Co-Lab
• Mary Stuart Masterson: Actress/Director, Founder and President, Stockade Works and Upriver Studios
and Partner, Quality Pictures
• Lorrie Meyercord: Co-Founder, Conscious Endeavors
• Deb Parsons: Senior Officer, Business Development, ImpactAssets
• Patrick Robinson: Founder and Designer, Paskho
To learn more about investing in the creative economy, copy and paste the links below into your browser:
Upstart Co-Lab "Hiding in Plain Sight: Impact Investing in the Creative Economy"
ImpactAssets Donor Advised Fund Kit (enabling philanthropic investments into the creative economy)
Questions? Contact ImpactAssets Client Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-482-2946, option 1.