Find out how you can easily bring your laser scan data for Metaverse experiences in Unreal. Game engines are frequently being used for BIM or Digital Twin simulations. But bringing laser scans into those applications has traditionally been a challenge and the result of weeks of 3D optimizations. You can now stream high-resolution mesh-based scan data from Cintoo Cloud to Unity or Unreal platforms to create rich interactive and immersive experiences mixing your as-built conditions with BIM or CAD data. From any remote location, you can view your Cintoo Cloud data in high fidelity in VR using Silverdraft’s high-end visualization hardware solutions. These include Varjo’s XR-3 15+ megapixel HMD’s and ultra-compact mobile workstations and laptops. They will enable you to rapidly validate and collaborate your site captures and perform physical simulations at scale.
• Find out about Cintoo Cloud mesh-based streaming technology for laser scans.
• Learn about the Cintoo SDK.
• See how you can build an immersive experience with your scan data using the Unreal platform.
• Learn more about our partner Silverdraft’s all-in-one mobile VR hardware solution offerings
• Discover how Silverdraft’s solutions can reduce processing time and improve your visualization experience