Join us for a conversation about the current state of field sales in the world today, what field sales may look like the rest of this year as reopening progresses, as well as the long-lasting impact of the crisis.
Although no one knows the answers, our goal is to start a dialogue on this topic, as well as offer opportunities for community and exchange of ideas.
We’ll be opening up the hard, but necessary, conversations about:
- How COVID-19 has changed customer buying patterns
- Examples of how customers needs and pains have shifted
- Ways to communicate with customers now and during reopening phases
- How downsizing teams and shifting territories affect sales
- Whether inside or blended sales strategies are the new normal
- How to protect customers and reps with contact tracing techniques
Throughout the webinar, we will be holding polls and questionnaires to get feedback from attendees.
Plus, we’ll jump into some trends we’re seeing and tools to help while at home, and during the transition back into the field.
Victor Castillo of Ferguson Enterprises
Rob Sherman of Ferguson Enterprises
Matthew Sniff, CEO / Founder of Map My Customers
**Even if you can't attend - register and we will send you the recording of the webinar.**
Note: We do not intend or plan to offer any medical or health advice during this webinar. We fully encourage all attendees to listen to their local and state authorities when applicable.