Cities are battling a confluence of threats: a global pandemic, climate change, and ageing. It’s never been more crucial to reinvent urban planning playbooks to help cities thrive and adapt.
How can transport, building management, and urban planning be redesigned to promote health, social cohesion, and sustainability? And how can governments engage citizens and business in the process?
Join us on 21 September, 3.30pm (GMT+8) to find out how governments and leading experts are carving a more sustainable future for their cities, and the tools powering this change.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dato’ Seri Maimunah Sharif, Executive Director of UN Habitat and UN Under-Secretary General
- Chew Men Leong, President, Urban Solutions, ST Engineering
- Kevin Fan Hsu, Senior Assistant Director, Centre for Liveable Cities
- Karen Chong, Country Manager, ServiceNow
- Ian Krieger, Senior Principal Strategist, ServiceNow
- Andrey Berdichevskiy, Future of Mobility Solution Center Leader, Deloitte
How Covid-19 has highlighted the need for sustainability
How buildings, transport, and urban design can be reimagined for a more sustainable future
What technologies can support cities’ sustainability movements
How the cloud can help countries to build and scale digital tools for sustainability