Data analytics is key to any Learning and Development organisation. The ability to showcase the data produced by an LMS, LXP or any learning platform is essential in allowing L&D organisations and clients to understand how their audiences engage with content.
Hosted by Gerry Griffin from Skillpill and brought to you by Sponge, the webinar features Alan Smith, Head of Visual and Data Journalism at Financial Times. Alan leads the FT’s newsroom team of data reporters and visual journalists.
Alan, the 'Chart Doctor', will demonstrate how to:
• Develop an understanding of common rules for all data visualisations.
• Make sense of the visual properties which go into data visualisations.
• Grasp the process of creating stories with data and how visualisation can help express these stories.
• Understand how to create clear and comprehensive data visualisations.
• Develop confidence in avoiding common mistakes when visualising data.
You will also learn about a series of data visualisation microlearning courses available from Skillpill, that have been developed in conjunction with FT.