**For corporate and group bookings please contact email@example.com where we will be able to provide you with a bespoke package**
Join Street Soccer Scotland for a unique Gala Dinner experience from the comfort of your own home.
Sign up today and then get ready to receive your free cookery masterclass with Nick Nairn who will show us how to prepare and cook a luxury Gala Dinner to have on the night.
On Saturday 30th May you can get dressed up (Black Tie optional) and join us from 7pm for a night of top entertainment and inspirational stories that all the family can enjoy.
• ‘In Conversation’ with Liverpool FC’s UEFA Champions League winner and Scotland Captain, Andy Robertson
• A special message from Sir Alex Ferguson
• Sir Tom Hunter
• Harry and Sandra Redknapp
• Emma Dodds
• Des Clarke
• Music from Tom Grennan and another special guest
• A special appearance from Gary: Tank Commander
• A menu created by Nick Nairn, along with an online cooking masterclass delivered in the week leading up to the dinner so that you can create his menu in your own home.
Proceeds from this event will help us to support our players during COVID 19 and beyond as we look to provide relationships and purpose that changes lives.
All those registering will receive a link with a full recording after the event, so if you would prefer to enjoy it at a different time, simply register as normal and we will send that on to you.
Please use #STREETSOCCERGALA20 to let as many people as possible know about this fantastic event.
We use PayPal to process our payments for this event. If you don't have a PayPal account you can use the 'Guest Checkout' once you have clicked through to make payment.