Not so long ago, the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) released a report that bundled three separate studies - and the findings were as follows: *
1 - Women overwhelmingly comprise the bulk of the marketing industry's workforce.
2 – Women lag somewhat behind in marketing leadership roles.
When you look around, does this ring true? And, if so, how do those incredible women leaders in the work force break through to that next level when others don’t?
The Calgary Marketing Association is bringing together three remarkable women leaders in marketing who have, and still are, forging different paths. They will discuss their diverse marketing journeys, who and what helped them to get to that next level, and their take on the future of marketing for women.
Whether you are just starting your career, thinking about your next step, or simply seeking inspiration, this panel of leaders will outfit you with some new perspectives and help you plan for your future.
Topics addressed during this discussion will include:
• How each of these ladies chose a career in marketing
• Key influences and influencers that have guided them through their career
• How each chose the companies they worked for
• The practice of work life balance
• How marketing has - and hasn’t - changed over the span of their career
And, rest assured, we will leave plenty of time for questions and answers!