Singapore is ranked among the top digitally connected countries, offering strong infrastructure, diverse talent, and a vibrant ecosystem. Known for her low corruption rates and transparent public policies, Singapore has grown to become a trusted partner for ICT firms to develop cutting-edge technologies for regional and global markets.
Malaysia has a sustainable and solid economic foundation, comprehensive business-ready environment, and dynamic skilled workforce. As an attractive cost-competitive investment location in the region, she is fast becoming a preferred centre for shared services and leading technology industries.
Join our upcoming webinar as industry leaders share more about Singapore and Malaysia’s technological landscapes, and exciting opportunities for business matching.
Opening address by SGTech
• Ms Yean Cheong, Executive Director, SGTech
Welcome address by Internet Alliance
• Mr Tan Tuan Khai, Founder & CEO, Qinetics Solutions & President, Internet Alliance
Malaysia Digital Economy Landscape
• Mr Raymond Siva Chief Marketing Officer & Senior Vice President Of Investment & Brand, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation
Singapore Cloud Framework
• Mr Raju Chellam, Vice President, Fusionex Pte Ltd, & Exco, SGTech Cloud & Data Chapter
IP & Your business
• Mr Eric Khoo, Deputy Director, IPOS International
Catalysing Growth and Global Partnerships through IPI's Open Innovation Platforms
• Mr Lim Ming Khai, Deputy Director, IPI Singapore
Digital Transformation in Malaysia During Pandemic
• Mr Alfred Tan, CEO, MNC Tech Solutions
• Mr Lloyd Lee, Vice President, AIMS Data Centre Sdn Bhd
• Mr Lance Cheang, Founder & Managing Director, VLAN Asia
Networking on Zoom Meeting