With the first cycle behind us, and the second cycle of Australia's Modern Slavery Act (MSA) statements now being submitted on Australia’s Modern Slavery Register, one critical requirement of the law has emerged as a key theme: the responsibility company boards have within the MSA. To help equip companies and their boards understand exactly what is required, how to avoid risks of non-compliance, and what new legislation is on the horizon, we’ve convened this webinar to address the topic head on.
Join to learn:
- Key requirements and considerations for company boards to effectively address MSA
- How to get board support for ethical procurement
- What your next board meeting should cover to comply with year 2 MSA reporting
- Industry and multi-stakeholder collaboration as a good practice
Other MSA compliance tips and take-aways from our speakers:
- Alexandra Banks, Director, Climate Change and Sustainability Services at Ernst & Young;
- Sharon Morris, General Manager ANZ, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply; and
- Jenny Stanger, Executive Manager at Anti-slavery Taskforce, Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney, and Member of the MSA Expert Advisory Committee
Looking forward to seeing you on the webinar!