This webinar is about basic anatomy of the hand. We will present bones, joints, extrinsic muscle insertions and intrinsic muscles of the hand and their innervation.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Name bones and joints of the hand
- Understand ligaments of MCP & IP joints
- Recognise 2 vascular arches of the hand
- Describe nerve supply to skin of the hand
- Describe thenar, hypothenar, lumbrical & interossei muscles’ function & nerve supply
By registering for this webinar, you will be registered to access the Praxhub education platform and provided login details, where you can view all of Interplast’s online education for free. If you don’t wish to be registered for the Praxhub platform, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org)