Singapore Government announced that we are aiming to locally meet 30% of our nutritional needs by 2030. To achieve Singapore’s target, we turn to new age farming and high-tech precision agriculture.
Hear from Singapore entrepreneurs growing high-quality and sustainable produce in urban spaces using IoT-based climate management, LED lighting and robotics. Learn from investors how technology can revolutionise farming to become profitable and sustainable.
In this introductory session, you can gain insights on:
- Farming technologies used by hi-tech farms in Singapore
- Challenges faced by farms in deploying technology to enhance productivity
- Investment opportunities in the agri-tech space by experienced investor
- Potential opportunities in this growing industry in Singapore
· Ms Joanne Chong, Founder, Cookin1, and SGTech Sustainability Committee Workgroup Lead
· Mr John Lee, CEO & Managing Partner, InfraCrowd Capital
· Mr Gaurav Saraf, Founder, Greenhood, and SGTech Sustainability Committee Workgroup Member
· Mr Nguyen Nick, CTO & Co-founder, AmpleFresh, and SGTech Sustainability Committee Workgroup Member
· Mr Yeo Zhihan, Director, Strategic Programmes, SGTech