Culture, engagement, and belonging are sometimes seen as fluffy nice-to-haves, rather than the core business drivers that they really are. How can HR leaders get the C-suite on side when it comes to people strategies and tactics?
Hear about the science and the practice of getting C-suite buy in with Achievers Chief Workforce Scientist Dr Natalie Baumgartner. She will cover:
- The business case for belonging
- The impact of employee engagement
- Key levers to pull to move the dial on engagement and belonging including
- Frequent reinforcing of values-based behaviors
- Making strategic decisions based on real-time employee feedback
- Creating an all-in-one employee experience
Learn how to win over the C-suite with your expertise and have the opportunity to ask questions of the experts to enhance your own knowledge of the latest science and tested best practices.
This session is hosted by the From Day One editorial team, with support from Achievers.
The session will run from 2:00 - 3:00 PM ET.
Lidia Zekorn - director, talent and culture & HR advisor / FCT
Dr. Natalie Baumgartner - chief workforce scientist / Achievers
From Day One is a Recertification Provider for SHRM and HRCI. This session is eligible for 1 credit from both organizations. The Activity IDs will be sent to attendees after the conclusion of the session.