Friday 25th September – 11am to 12pm
Expansion into new geographies has always improved the value of a business because of the increased scope for scale, but which markets offer the highest growth opportunities and lowest risks? Has lockdown made it easier to lead remote teams and service global clients? What role will technology play in expanding into new markets or accessing international talent?
The final webinar in our PointSix M&A in a week series will present a panel of recruitment leaders and industry experts to answer the following key questions:
• How can international expansion enhance valuation?
• How do you decide if its best to buy rather than build?
• How can HR Tech best support global recruiters?
• How do you manage compliance and regulation risks?
• How can you mitigate COVID risks in new markets?