In this live conversation, parenting experts Devorah Heitner and Rosalind Wiseman will discuss How to help kids navigate ALL. THE. SCREENS. How can we help them find the balance with tech when so many other options have been taken away? How can we help them navigate friendship drama and conflict online and offline that may come up during this time?
During this webinar, you will learn...
- Strategies to support your child’s wellbeing and balance technology
- How to understand and empathize with the ways social media can be challenging right now
- Skills to help young people understand and process the news cycle--for some kids this is an activating inspiring time, for others it can be overwhelming
- How to help our kids deal with anxiety during this time
- Best practices for setting family agreements and routines around technology
- How to manage your reactions with your own digital use. How can we model thoughtful tech use and wisdom?
Bring your questions! We will open it up for Q&A at the end.
A recording will be sent out after.
By registering for the webinar, you agree to receive communications from Cultures of Dignity, Devorah Heitner, and Your Teen Media.