Virtual and telemedicine technology adoption in healthcare and clinical trials is still in its infancy, and the impact of the COVID-19 will remain long after this pandemic.
According to a recent survey by Sage Growth Partners and Black Book Market Research, 33% of patients would consider leaving their current physician for one that offered telehealth access. This rise in telehealth popularity is not only patient-centric; it also reduces the spread of infectious diseases and provides greater patient healthcare access and opens the door to virtual clinical trials.
This webinar brings together a tech showcase, and pharma experts’ insights on where we are today with virtual, digital and patient-centric technologies in clinical trials. Key discussion points include:
• How do Sponsors like Moderna running mega global trials strategize around digital for vaccine and therapeutic development in a Covid-19 pandemic?
• How do healthcare leaders at Scripps Health leverage digital technologies and innovation in practice and clinical trials before and after Covid-19 pandemic?
• What is the cost of technology adoption?
• What key bottlenecks and technology gaps still exist for clinical research?
• Harsha K Rajasimha, Founder & CEO (Jeeva Informatics Solutions)
• Veer Mehta, Founder (Halo Health)
• Jean-Rémy Behaeghel, Senior Director, Clinical Informatics (Moderna)
Principal Investigator’s Perspective:
• Sanjeev Bhavnani, Cardiologist & Principal Investigator (Scripps Health)
• Brad Pruitt, Executive Medical Director, Digital Health (PRA Health Sciences)