Variations in the immune system have been associated with complications in pregnancy. There is scientific evidence of immunological factors in embryo implantation failure and miscarriages.
IGLS offers the most advanced tests to predict immunological alterations so as to guide specialists to find the right Immunomodulatory treatment for future gestating mothers, thereby increasing the probability of live birth.
In this webinar, we will address the following points:
- Introduction to the Immune System
- The anatomical and functional modulation of the immune system during pregnancy
- The essential role of the immune cells in implantation
- Immunological alterations in pregnancy
- Reproductive immunology tests such as Im Map
- The technical and analytical procedure of the Im Map test
- Immunotherapy associated with alterations in the immune profile in the endometrium
And much more!
Expert: Dr Tamara Mateu, PhD, Immunology Specialist
Limited spots. Sign up now!