The real estate market faced some major challenges in the second half of 2022, but how will the market dynamics shift in the new year?
Join us January 19th for a free webinar with Altos President Mike Simonsen, who'll look at the early signals for the market's trajectory in the coming year. He’ll give an update on interest rates and inflation, and talk about what to expect when it comes to inventory and prices. He'll also dive into what's happening across the country in specific local markets.
Topics will include:
- First signals for what to expect in 2023
- An update on home values, and where this is likely headed
- What declining inventory means for the market
- The impact of interest rates and inflation
- How to talk to buyers and sellers about the data
… and more.