Webinar on the attempts to use the corona cisis as an excuse in order to weaken financial regulation.
- Anat R. Admati, professor of Finance and Economics at Stanford University and author of the book Bankers' New Clothes: What's Wrong with Banking and What to Do about It
- Nicolas Véron, Senior Fellow, Bruegel and Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Thierry Philipponnat, FinanceWatch
- Guillaume Prache, financial user Organisation BETTER FINANCE
- Myriam Vander Stichele, finance sector and trade expert at the NGO SOMO
- Vitor Texeira, Transparency International
.- Molly Scott Cato, professor of Economics and former Green MEP
A webinar by Greens/EFA members of the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs: Sven Giegold, Claude Gruffat, Stasys Jakeliunas, Philippe Lamberts, Kira Peter-Hansen, Ernest Urtasun.
With interpretation for English, Spanisch, French, Italian and German.