Join our one-hour webinar which has been designed to give consumer brands the inside track on how to profitably trade and grow your business on Amazon in 2021.
With European shoppers headed online in far greater numbers to research and complete their purchases, it is a crucial time for you to get ahead of the market and define your marketplace strategy.
Pattern’s Country Manager for Germany Torsten Schafer will discuss why every brand needs an Amazon strategy in place and how the European ecommerce market has been impacted by COVID-19.
We’ll also share our experiences of trading multiple categories on Amazon’s six European sites, as well as highlight how we can support brands who have a requirement to increase their sales through the marketplace, particularly while other selling channels are impacted.
During the hour we’ll cover:
• Why an Amazon strategy is even more crucial now than ever – and how Amazon fits with your other selling channels
• Which European ecommerce markets and marketplaces currently provide the best growth opportunities for brands
• Results from our survey of brands selling on Amazon and the challenges they’re facing
• Findings from our benchmarking report on Amazon best practice from our analysis of 100 consumer brands in Europe
• Explaining our 3P model – we buy your stock and do everything else to ensure your brand is appropriately represented on Amazon through our Seller account, or can support the running of your Vendor account.
Once registered, you should receive an email from Zoom with your personal log-in details for the webinar. If you don’t receive this email immediately, please be sure to check your spam folder.
By submitting your details, you are opting in to receive future communications from Pattern Inc and its subsidiaries, including news and webinar invites, which you can opt out of at any time. You also agree that we may store and process your personal information to contact you.