As the industry adapts to rapidly evolving working practises, organizations have been tasked with addressing a significant blind spot in surveillance capability as employees are working from home. This has highlighted an increasing need to re-evaluate how trade and communication data is captured and monitored effectively for supervision and governance purposes.
In this presentation you will hear how VoxSmart have invested in the Middle East due to an uptick in demand and already supporting regional clients to address the supervisory challenges of remote working. You will also learn why the capture and surveillance of mobile communications could be a good starting point for firms looking to advance their supervisory framework.
• Andrew Dodsworth, Director of Operations and Risk, DGCX
• Alan Giles, Chief Commercial Officer, VoxSmart
• Steve Blything, Technical Account Manager, VoxSmart
• Introduction from DGCX, VoxSmart and the firm’s regional activity
• Brief demonstration of VoxSmart Mobile Capture
• Q&A and closing remarks