The manufacturing business landscape is constantly evolving. Manufacturers need to stay on top of the latest industry trends and innovate continuously to be part of the new product development era and better meet their customers’ expectations.
In this session, we invite our Guest of Honour, Mr Gan Kim Yong, Minister for Trade and Industry and our panel of industry leaders to provide insights into the government's "Manufacturing 2030" plan to grow the sector and how the industry can work together to strengthen and uplift capability to compete internationally. Discover better ways to collaborate, automate and innovate.
Key takeaways from the session:
• Updates on Government’s “Manufacturing 2030” plan
• How to overcome key challenges in the digital transformation journey
• Understand how the Manufacturing Alliance Transformation Office (MATO)—an inter-Trade Associations and Chambers initiative by SGTech, SMF, SIAA, SBF, SPETA—helps manufacturers on their transformation journey
• Capability building to strengthen the manufacturing workforce
• Mr Gan Kim Yong, Minister for Trade and Industry
• Mr Tan Ru Ding, Director, Delphic Manufacturing Solution
• Mr Terence Teo, President, Singapore Industrial Automation Association
• Mr Douglas Foo, President, Singapore Manufacturing Federation
• Ms Rachel Lou, Assistant Director, Industry and Partnership, Singapore Polytechnic
• Mr Steven Koh, Executive Director, Singapore Precision Engineering & Technology Association
• Ms Serene Sia, Councillor, SGTech