Northpark Private Hospital invites General Practitioners and Healthcare Professionals to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Dr Zenia Chow and Dr Simon Purser.
Activity ID 302715
The webinar aims to assist GPs to:
* Manage infants that present with stridor & other symptoms which suggest upper airway
* Recognise nasal obstructive symptoms & when to refer patients for a specialist opinion & possible surgical management.
* Manage patients who present with neck lumps.
1. Recognise important symptoms & signs of upper airway obstruction in infants that require urgent referral or emergency treatment.
2. Recognise nasal obstructive symptoms & understand when to refer patients for surgical management of their nasal airway.
3. Describe which diagnostic tools can be employed in the GP setting & contribute to an accurate diagnosis of a neck lump.