Negotiating is part of everyday life. There is a high cost of getting the approach wrong. Whether buying a house, some furniture, or negotiating with suppliers or clients – every mistake comes straight of the bottom line, could cripple your finances, or lose you clients.
Not everyone likes negotiating, and few are great at it. Which is a shame. Negotiation is a communication and human relationship skill that is easy to learn and execute well.
- View negotiation as a conflict or a fight to be avoided?
- Worried the other side has a stronger position or argument?
- Accept the first offer?
- Concede ground to get the deal done, without assessing the consequences first?
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The 10 top mistakes to avoid
- How to turn most negotiations into a positive experience for all
- The beauty of asymmetrical variables
Build more powerful negotiation skills and you become a better salesperson, dealmaker, and leader.
Led by Bob Hayward, author of the Amazon Best Seller Persuade: How to persuade anyone about anything