Whether you are an entrepreneur, business owner or
association executive, your most valuable asset (aside from
people) is your intellectual property. What’s more, proper use
and protection of your logos and other proprietary materials
underscores your credibility, professionalism and ethics, which
directly impacts sales, membership and event participation.
This session saddles you up to better protect, manage and
fatten the “cash cow” of intellectual property.
• Distinguish between the intellectual property types
• Ensure your ownership (employees vs. contractors)
• Ace copyrights and avoid copy-wrongs
• Master the trademark DOs and DONʼTs
• Preserve, Protect & Defend — Police your I.P.
CE Credit: 1 Hour - Financial Management Domain