Renpower Senegal & Ivory Coast Investors 2021, the leading annual renewable market event will gather developers, EPCs, manufacturers, technology suppliers, consulting, financiers, local stakeholders and IFIs in the most dedicated hub for business, innovation and knowledge exchange.
JOIN US TO DISCUSS;
• Growth trajectory towards transition to cleaner energy – From ambition to core actions Senegal’s and Ivory Coast’s potential in commercial and industrial solar
• Electrification process – Opening up new markets for clean energy production and distribution
• Roadmap for universal electrification – Decentralized power, off-grid and smart energy solutions
• Financing energy transition and transformational progress of the electricity sector in Senegal and Ivory Coast
WHY ATTEND: Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 7+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Senegal and Ivory Coast;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
1 delegate – Early bird: EUR 235
2 delegates – Early bird: EUR 295
3 delegates – Early bird: EUR 395
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
To receive the agenda, or should you have any questions, please email Michel Masquelier at email@example.com