This LIVE virtual field trip will connect elementary students (grades K-5) with Ohio soybean farmer Nathan Eckel for a ride-along in his combine as he harvests soybeans.
• Get a live tour of an Ohio soybean farm during harvest
• Learn how a combine works
• Ride-along with a farmer in his combine
• Learn what happens to soybeans after they are harvested
• Discover the wide variety of uses for soybeans in our everyday lives, and more!
Trip length: 30 minutes
TEACHERS: Upon registering, you'll receive a link for ONE DEVICE ONLY to connect to Zoom and display the trip for students in a classroom. All teachers should register separately to receive their own unique link to join.
This trip will also be live streamed and recorded via YouTube, with the link provided via email after registering.