What is Aotearoa's innovation edge?
Join us for a new, 90-minute webinar to explore why startups and innovators in Aotearoa, New Zealand are the key to our growth post-COVID19.
Facilitated by Kaila Colbin, CEO of Boma New Zealand, and featuring a panel of exceptional Kiwi entrepreneurs and startup community leaders, this session will shed light on the unique position of Aotearoa's innovation ecosystem in the global startup landscape, the distinct strengths that separate us from other global innovation hubs, and how we can leverage these gifts to emerge stronger and thrive as a community.
We’re pleased to confirm the following speakers for this session:
- Marian Johnson: Chief Awesome Officer at Ministry of Awesome
- Melissa Clark-Reynolds: Futures Strategist and Independent Director
- Rachel Taulelei: CEO, Kono NZ
- Dave Moskovitz: Tech Entrepreneur and Investor
- Dr. Rachel Wright: Director of University of Canterbury Centre of Innovation
Powered by MYOB, this webinar is an exclusive, joint initiative from the Ministry of Awesome and Boma New Zealand that you won’t want to miss.
Register now to secure your place, and bring your burning questions with you!